cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: Dom Transformer
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:05:43 GMT
Exactly…  I don’t have the full picture here but if you provide a small input file and
expected output file we might come up with an easier solution.  I still am not seeing why
XSLT can’t get the job done but I hope your input will make this obvious.

Robby

From: gelo1234 [mailto:gelo1234@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 8:02 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dom Transformer

The question is WHY you want to use DOM is still valid.
C (2 or 3) uses SAX or StaX per default and you can use it in a clean way. I see no reason
to use DOM.
Greetings,
-Greg

2013/3/15 Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com<mailto:mansour.alakeel@gmail.com>>
I have tags with id's like:

<some-section-tag id='109876_n00069" .... >

And those ids are used for links inside the document. They are linked
from different sections.
I like to transform the links and the ids to something that makes sense. Like,

<xref href="the-section-title-with-dashes-only" > My Link Label</xref>

And

The anchor

<some-section-tag id='the-section-title-with-dashes-only" .... >

I think this can be done is Stax, xslt or Sax, however, I am trying to
do it in a clean way without any hacks.

Do you have any suggestion ??