cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fawzib Rojas <f_ro...@spectron-msim.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 WebApp in JBoss 7
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:18:16 GMT
Ok, commented the OSGI stuff out (shouldnt it check if it is an OSGI
bundle before deploying as such?) and now is deploying but with a ton of
Spring errors:

10:04:24,163 DEBUG
[org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver] (MSC
service thread 1-2) Cannot search for matching files underneath URL
[vfs:/C:/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/bin/content/spectron.war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-expression-language-impl-1.0.0.jar/META-INF/cocoon/spring/]

because it does not correspond to a directory in the file system:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: URL
[vfs:/C:/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/bin/content/spectron.war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-expression-language-impl-1.0.0.jar/META-INF/cocoon/spring/]

cannot be resolved to absolute file path because it does not reside in
the file system:
vfs:/C:/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/bin/content/spectron.war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-expression-language-impl-1.0.0.jar/META-INF/cocoon/spring/
     at
org.springframework.util.ResourceUtils.getFile(ResourceUtils.java:198)
[spring-core-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.core.io.UrlResource.getFile(UrlResource.java:156)
[spring-core-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.doFindPathMatchingFileResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:457)

[spring-core-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextResourcePatternResolver.doFindPathMatchingFileResources(ServletContextResourcePatternResolver.java:80)

[spring-web-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.findPathMatchingResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:323)

[spring-core-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.getResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:244)

[spring-core-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getResources(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1026)

[spring-context-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.AbstractSettingsElementParser.handleBeanInclude(AbstractSettingsElementParser.java:184)

[cocoon-spring-configurator-1.0.2.jar:]
     at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.AbstractSettingsElementParser.parse(AbstractSettingsElementParser.java:145)

[cocoon-spring-configurator-1.0.2.jar:]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1246)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1236)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:135)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:488)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:383)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:327)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:295)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)

[spring-beans-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)

[spring-web-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)

[spring-web-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:97)

[spring-context-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:411)

[spring-context-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:338)

[spring-context-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:261)

[spring-web-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)

[spring-web-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)

[spring-web-2.5.1.jar:2.5.1]
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.contextListenerStart(StandardContext.java:3392)
[jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3850) [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
     at
org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.start(WebDeploymentService.java:90)
[jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
     at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
     at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
     at
[rt.jar:1.6.0_18]
     at
[rt.jar:1.6.0_18]
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [rt.jar:1.6.0_18]