cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gelo1234 <gelo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: from Cforms to Wicket
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:50:54 GMT
HTML5 in its basics is a superset of HTML4. If you don't use HTML5-specific
tags/spec you go well with old good HTML4.

The original issue was NOT whether to use HTML5 or old HTML, but whether to
use CForms or just raw XHTML/HTML (4 or 5) forms.

If you like to have HTML5 goodies in browsers that support it, just use
e.g. Cocoon Actions in Sitemap OR Advanced Sitemap Matchers OR in
REST-Controller by inspecting HTTP Headers return different Page that
generate a different Content (with XSLT) for IE8.

Greetings,
-Greg