cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gelo1234 <gelo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: from Cforms to Wicket
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:24:49 GMT
IMHO, any kind of *Forms* technology is not a viable solution today in the
long term. I wouldn't bet on XForms or any other non-standard/standard
framework/technology as long as you just don't want to play around with it.

The only valid standard today for View part of MVC/MVVP is ... HTML5.

Even Oracle found it right, by introducing HTML5 native tags that are
JSF-compatible (in JSF 2.2), not the JSF-only tags (as in JSF 2.1).

All big players: Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Adobe have switched their
development
efforts to HTML5.

Greetings,
Greg