cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Connecting 2 blocks with C3.0
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 04:09:59 GMT
I am trying to follow this tutorial http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1291_1_1.html
to connect 2 blocks. I was able to do this in the past easily with C2.1 and 2.2.

With C3.0 as soon as I add the depency block to pom.xml I star getting an error:

2013-02-08 23:06:52,805 btpool0-1 INFO
support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@177b4d3:
defining beans []; parent:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@97b7e5
2013-02-08 23:06:52,870 btpool0-1 ERROR servlet.XMLSitemapServlet -
Can't initialize the RequestProcessor correctly.
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapBuilder$SitemapBuilderException:
Can't build sitemap.
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapBuilder.build(SitemapBuilder.java:57)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.initializeSitemap(RequestProcessor.java:191)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.<init>(RequestProcessor.java:81)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet.lazyInitialize(XMLSitemapServlet.java:60)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet.service(XMLSitemapServlet.java:44)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318)
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
	at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
	at org.apache.cocoon.jnet.URLHandlerFactoryCollector.installURLHandlers(URLHandlerFactoryCollector.java:37)
	at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
	at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
	at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
	at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)

I have created the project from maven archetypes. Additionally, when
following the same tutorial, and I modify the rcl.properties to
include the classes for the first project, matchers stop matching on
any patterns.
Is there something I need to do to get this to work properly ??

Thank you.