cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika M Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: from Cforms to Wicket
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:09:27 GMT
Yep,
but as I started this chain, I stated that my problem is to "convert" my
own defined dynamic XML into HTML4 (or HTML5) forms. I was looking
something to replace Cforms (not just plain XSLT). I am also considering
to move to C3 because as I stated earlier, developing without tools is
hard. If I could take e.g. NetBeans and continue with that, I would be
better off in the long run.

I was considering Apache Wickets because some integration has been done
with C3, but right now it doesn't seem to be a real option.

HTML5 is still hype from my point of view.

- mika -