cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika M Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: from Cforms to Wicket
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:00:37 GMT
Also HTML5 support for IE seems to be weak, even for IE9. There are
still lot of people using IE8 or even older browser + lot of people in
some sort of governmental offices using their own versions..
We can't sell apps without IE-support, absolutely no way.

http://people.mozilla.com/~prouget/ie9/

- mika -

18.2.2013 14:45, Robby Pelssers kirjoitti:
> The only thing I wonder about is...
>
> Cocoon and neither XSLT2.0 support html5 serialization for all I know.  So does someone
using Cocoon already generate HTML5 content with Cocoon and how did you accomplish this.