cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: from Cforms to Wicket
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:55:37 GMT
On 18/02/2013 13:45, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> The only thing I wonder about is...
>
> Cocoon and neither XSLT2.0 support html5 serialization for all I know.  So does someone
using Cocoon already generate HTML5 content with Cocoon and how did you accomplish this.

Cocoon 2.1 is going to support HTML 5 serialization in 2.1.12 [1] -
already available in 2.1.12-dev.

Cocoon 3's XMLSerializer [2] can be easily extended to support HTML 5:
just need to add

public static XMLSerializer createHTML5Serializer();

similar to existing createXHTMLSerializer.

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2310
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-sax/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/sax/component/XMLSerializer.java