cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika M Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: from Cforms to Wicket
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:09:37 GMT
Yeah,
I know what you mean. Most of the Xforms sites are dated back to 2002 or
2003.. Sounds like a standard having glorious future behind..

This betterForm still sounded proper for my purposes because it actually
implements server-side approache of Xforms. So I could use Xforms
definition for producing HTML-forms, if I understood right. It actually
resembles a lot of Cforms with a difference that it seems to be under
development taking contemporary challenges into account.

But would I still need C3 (or C2.11 / C2.2)?

I would like to get familiar with C3 if I only could figure out how to
start.

The biggest problem with C2.11, IMHO, was not having proper development
tools to use. I ended up writing files with Notepad++. And I never
realized how to do debugging..

- mika -