cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Connecting 2 blocks with C3.0
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:09:34 GMT
On 09/02/2013 22:04, Mansour Al Akeel wrote:
> I am still looking for the way to call pipeline in another block and not an xslt file.
> For example:
>
> assuming I have a block called "contents" and the mounting path is
> "/contents" in the active configuration.
> What would be the url to call ?? Currently I have this:
>

> 	<map:generate src="servlet:contents:/contents/documentId/{map:1}/{map:2}.xml"/>
> My understanding (if like C2.2), I would be using:
>
> servlet:block-name:/mount-point/url-to-match
>
> Is this correct ??

In this respect nothing has changed since C2.2: I have updated my sample
application [1] to include a specific entry for invoking another block's
pipeline.
As you will see from [2] and [3], I have just applied the C2.2
instructions from [4].

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/ilgrosso/cocoon3EmptyProject/blob/COCOON3-105
[2]