cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migrating to cocoon 3.0
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:07:18 GMT
To be more specific, where can I find examples for SAX components. For example:

looking at this
http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/sax/AbstractSAXGenerator.html

I don't understand the parameters for :

void setup(Map<String,Object> parameters)

    The shared object map for this pipeline run.

and for:

void setConfiguration(Map<String,? extends Object> configuration)

additionally, in previous versions of cocoon, I was able to do this
for custom components:

  <map:components>
    <map:generators/>
    <map:transformers/>