cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:41:52 GMT
So our setup is like this:

We have a separate project which represents the webservice client…

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.nl/2010/10/building-webservices-with-spring-ws_3532.html

So basically we only needed to declare a maven dependency on this project.  So far easy to
understand I hope.
            <dependency>
                <groupId>com.nxp.spider2</groupId>
                <artifactId>jobmonitorClient</artifactId>
                <version>1.1.11</version>
            </dependency>

So in the spring application context of our Cocoon [2.2] app  we configured the client like
below:

  <!-- jobmonitorClient -->
  <oxm:jaxb2-marshaller id="jaxb2marshaller" contextPath="com.nxp.spider2.jobmonitorClient.webservice.domain"/>

  <bean id="webServiceTemplate" class="org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate">
    <property name="marshaller" ref="jaxb2marshaller"/>
    <property name="unmarshaller" ref="jaxb2marshaller"/>
    <property name="defaultUri" value="${logmonitor.EPR}"/>
  </bean>

  <bean id="jobMonitorClient" class="com.nxp.spider2.webservice.client.JobMonitorClientImpl">
    <property name="webServiceTemplate" ref="webServiceTemplate"/>
  </bean>

Now it becomes interesting ;-)   But I’m just going to redirect again to my blog.  We consumed
the webservice from transforming custom tags which were transformed using XSLT extensions
… Just read this page and it will become clear…

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.nl/2011/09/power-of-apache-cocoon-xquery-and-xslt.html

Let me know if it’s too vague… willing to answer questions.

Robby