cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:26:10 GMT
On 21/01/2013 09:45, Matthias Müller wrote:
> I thought that the spring integration is also part of Cocoon 2.2 !?

If Jos is referring to the cocoon-spring-configurator, I confirm that it
is included in C2.2 (and C3, of course).

Unfortunately, I don't know if there is any sample of this kind available.
If you succeed with this approach, please report.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/