cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon-auth configuration - cocoon 2.2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:20:17 GMT
On 21/01/2013 09:08, kompromiss wrote:
> Hi Everybody
>
> cocoon-auth block.
>
> I guess I searched just everywhere, but I couldn't find any sample with
> configuration of PipelineSecurityHandler - there is only example of
> SimpleSecurityHandler. Where can I find an example with using of
> PipelineSecurityHandler? Or any detailed documentation would be helpful.

Hi,
did you also take a look at section [1]?

Not having used C2.2, I cannot unfortunately help you more; AFAIK
cocoon-auth is just a rewrite of C2.1's cocoon-authentication-fw, used
by the portal block.
You could then take a look at C2.1 portal sample (sitemap.xmap [3],
configuration [4]), live at [5].

HTH
Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/auth/1.0/1236_1_1.html