cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:05:51 GMT
On 21/01/2013 08:59, Matthias Müller wrote:
> I guess upgrading to Cocoon 3 means a lot of work. Please correct me,
> if I'm wrong here.
>
> I'm not to deep in cocoon development, so maybe I'm totally wrong with
> the following idea:
> There is a Cocoon spring integration. Does that mean that coccon can
> host spring modules? Could I maybe use the a spring webservice here?

Hi Matthias,
Cocoon 3.0 is quite different from its predecessors, that's sure.

Unfortunately I don't know C2.2 enough to confirm you that you can use
Spring-based webservices, even though I suspect that you could be able
to do so by playing a bit with filters in web.xml

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/