cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller <pym...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:59:40 GMT
I guess upgrading to Cocoon 3 means a lot of work. Please correct me, if I'm wrong here.

I'm not to deep in cocoon development, so maybe I'm totally wrong with the following idea:

There is a Cocoon spring integration. Does that mean that coccon can host spring modules?
Could I maybe use the a spring webservice here?

Regards,
Matthias

________________________________
 Von: Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Gesendet: 12:32 Samstag, 19.Januar 2013
Betreff: Re: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2

On 17/01/2013 14:26, Matthias Müller wrote:

Hi there,

>are there any tutorials / samples about implementing webservice support in cocoon 2.2.

>All the sources I found are based on Cocoon 2.1x, e.g.
>http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer
Hi Matthias,
I don't think there is any different sample for C2.2; possibly, the
    wiki page content mentioned above shouldn't be hard to upgrade to
    C2.2, but I cannot help you in this field, unfortunately.

If you are interested in webservice with Cocoon, I would suggest
    Cocoon 3 (not yet fully released but already proven stable) with a
    dedicated support for REST [1].

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org//3.0/reference/html/webapps.html#webapps.rest

--