cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <>
Subject RE: Delete, move or rename files
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 01:26:06 GMT
Hi Peter,

I don’t have any hands-on experience with 2.1.x anymore.   But did you already check this

And the best way to learn usage would really be to download the Cocoon sources and check how
other actions work.

Kind regards,

From: Peter Sparkes []
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Delete, move or rename files

Thanks Robby,

On your suggestion I have tried to write an action to delete a file with out success.

Please has anyone got an example.

On 22/12/2012 15:47, Robby Pelssers wrote:
Not sure how you envisualize that?  Of course that is possible.  Any application can access
the filesystem it is installed on.  So you easily write code that will do any of the below
operations. But I guess your question is if Cocoon does this magically for you?  No.  It might
have components like a directory generator to easily get information about any folder. But
you will still need to write actions that can handle delete / move / rename events.