cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bardo Nelgen <mailing.list.in...@bnnperformances.de>
Subject Re: enter key
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:20:02 GMT

Hi Paul,

that one's actually quite simple:

With all browsers I know the ENTER key-click is auto-associated with a
form's HTML SUBMIT input type.

That way it will, in essence, work automatically (a.k.a. by default)
once your form has a submit button and, as a consequence, not
necessarily do so, if you e.g. submit the form via a regular
(JavaScript-)link or any other type of scripting.

So in case of doubt go for a styled SUBMIT-button and catch the submit
event to do your script work (if any), rather than linking to the script
function from a button image.

Best,

Bardo