cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing a spring bean methods from sitemap
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 05:42:15 GMT
Thank you all for helping in this.
Thorsten,
I went with you suggestion and it worked great just like expected.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelssers@nxp.com> wrote:
> Hi Mansour,
>
> I do know how to access spring beans from C2.2 flowscript if that is of any help.
>
> Some sample code:
>
> function getTicket() {
>     var authenticator = cocoon.getComponent("name_of_spring_bean"); //this is how you
can get hold of a spring bean
> }
>
> But the main question is .. what are you trying to accomplish. It's not very clear to
me yet.  What is the end goal you are trying to accomplish? Maybe you can do it purely in
xslt.. just saying.

> Robby

The idea I have is to initialize spring bean that will extract the data from these files,
and construct a Map<String,String>.