cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing a spring bean methods from sitemap
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:07:42 GMT
Javier,
thank you.
The module I am going to implement is to be used by one block only,
and would love to be able to declare it in the sitemap.xmap.
I haven't implemented input modules before, but reading this:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules.html

"Step 1: Making a new module known to Apache Cocoon

Like other core components of Apache Cocoon, modules are declared in
cocoon.xconf. There are already too many to list here.

<input-modules>
  <component-instance name="request"
  class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestParameterModule"/>
"

since I am developing with maven and jetty, and doing it in on block,
I like to declare this new input module in the sitemap.xmap or in the
same block (jar).

Is there a way to do this ??