cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Javier Puerto <jpue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing a spring bean methods from sitemap
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 18:09:39 GMT
I did something similar for a client. We did it with a custom input module
so you can define a protocol on when the input is the key an the output the
value.

Also I can't access to my laptop now but I have an example about accessing
to spring beans from flow script, probably the input module it's enough.

Salu2
El 10/11/2012 18:41, "Francesco Chicchiricc├▓" <ilgrosso@apache.org>
escribi├│: