cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Medioni <lmedi...@temenos.com>
Subject RE: [2.1.12] Feedback request
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:23:14 GMT
Hi Cedric,
I would say:
COCOON-2002
COCOON-1529
COCOON-2310

We already have patched our (2.1.11) classes for 2 of them and we have not met the 3rd one
yet :)
But anything related to XHTML/HTML5/i18n is of interest...

I have to look if other internal patches should be of any interest for a future 2.1.12...

Thanks
Laurent

-----Original Message-----
From: Cédric Damioli [mailto:cdamioli@apache.org]
Sent: lundi 19 novembre 2012 16:08
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: [2.1.12] Feedback request

Dear Cocoon users,

A few years after the 2.1.11 release (!), we are currently in the process of releasing a 2.1.12
There are 85 open issues in JIRA (see [1]), only 13 of which have their "fix-for" version
set to 2.1.12

Almost all these issues have been opened more than 2 years ago, so I don't know which are
still valid or not, especially for blocks I've never used myself.

What we'd like to know is if there are specific issues you want to be included for this upcoming
release.
If so, please reply to this message or directly set the fix-for version in the corresponding
issue.

Best regards,
Cédric

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+COCOON+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+affectedVersion+in+%2812312231%2C+12310931%2C+12310650%29

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents
of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of TEMENOS. We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against
viruses. TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus
transmitted by this e-mail.