cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: JXTemplate question
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:48:27 GMT
What is the actual value of inneritem?  A tag? And yes... using XSLT this would have been a
breeze ;-)

But maybe you use the wrong xpath expression?  I'm not sure what the binding returns.

Suppose your current xpath looks like

/root/tagname

Give following a try
/root/tagname/text()
/root/tagname/node()

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: mika@digikartta.net [mailto:mika@digikartta.net]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 2:33 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: JXTemplate question

 Can you help me out with this.

 This works:
 <input type="text" value="#{$inneritem}"></input>

 This doesn't
 <textarea>#{$inneritem}</textarea>

 Or it does actually work, but the result in a) is "xxx" and in b)  <tagname>xxx</tagname>

 What I am doing this template is to create an html page out of xml  derived from CForms binding.
Guess this would have been easier with  XSL..
 So the idea is to initialize form controls with values from XML  elements, not with the whole
XML elements.

 - mika -