cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: accessing a spring bean methods from sitemap
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:24:02 GMT
Hi Mansour,

I do know how to access spring beans from C2.2 flowscript if that is of any help.

Some sample code:

function getTicket() {
    var authenticator = cocoon.getComponent("name_of_spring_bean"); //this is how you can
get hold of a spring bean
}

But the main question is .. what are you trying to accomplish. It's not very clear to me yet.
 What is the end goal you are trying to accomplish? Maybe you can do it purely in xslt.. just
saying.

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Mansour Al Akeel [mailto:mansour.alakeel@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:38 PM
To: users
Subject: accessing a spring bean methods from sitemap

I need to link documents through some identification. For example, assuming that I have:

articles/my-first-article.xml
articles/second-one.xml
articles/hello-world-article.xml

books/book1.xml  which has  references to  artice-1 and article-3 identified by an id of the
form: A001

I need to create a hashtable linking both so that I pass query param by ID or by name. The
idea I have is to initialize spring bean that will extract the data from these files, and
construct a Map<String,String>.

My question is how can I access this HashTable from sitemap ??

I am using C2.2.