cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.12] Feedback request
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:57:47 GMT
Hi all,
for anyone interested in giving an helping hand with the 2.1.12 release:
please subscribe to dev ML by sending an e-mail to
dev-subscribe@cocoon.apache.org

Thanks!
Regards.

On 19/11/2012 18:23, Laurent Medioni wrote:
> Hi Cedric,
> I would say:
> COCOON-2002
> COCOON-1529
> COCOON-2310
>
> We already have patched our (2.1.11) classes for 2 of them and we have not met the 3rd
one yet :)
> But anything related to XHTML/HTML5/i18n is of interest...
>
> I have to look if other internal patches should be of any interest for a future 2.1.12...
>
> Thanks
> Laurent

a 2.1.12 There are 85 open issues in JIRA (see [1]), only 13 of which have their "fix-for"
version set to 2.1.12

> Almost all these issues have been opened more than 2 years ago, so I don't know which
are still valid or not, especially for blocks I've never used myself.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/