cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JXTemplate question
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:51:52 GMT
On 16/11/2012 14:32, mika@digikartta.net wrote:

> Can you help me out with this.
>
> This works:
> <input type="text" value="#{$inneritem}"></input>
>
> This doesn't
> <textarea>#{$inneritem}</textarea>
>
> Or it does actually work, but the result in a) is "xxx" and in b)
> <tagname>xxx</tagname>
>
> What I am doing this template is to create an html page out of xml
> derived from CForms binding. Guess this would have been easier with XSL..
> So the idea is to initialize form controls with values from XML
> elements, not with the whole XML elements.

Hi,
I am not fresh with JX and CForms since long time, so I can't help you
directly; anyway, I've found this old thread [1] that might be useful in
your case (especially the latest reply).

I'd suggest to search at http://cocoon.markmail.org/ : it seems that
your issue used to be a common pattern.

Regards.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/ixibbm2zu7zn7fgf