cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <>
Subject Re: Encouraging more volunteers
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:54:58 GMT
On 12/11/2012 19:49, Mark H. Wood wrote:
> I note that the link Getting Involved | How to Contribute

You mean

> leads to a page topped by this:
>   How to contribute?
>   Code
>   TBD
> If someone could find a few minutes to fill this in, I think it would remove some friction.

Definitely: what if we "grab" from OpenJPA? It seems very
nice to me.

> Further down that page:
>   General documentation
>   These instructions only work if you have an active account in our
>   Daisy CMS and got the doc editor role assigned. If you haven't, create
>   your account at and
>   ask at dev[_at_] for editing rights.
> The link returns 404.
> Still further down, there is a link to Cocoon Site Overview.  That link also returns

Daisy is not used anymore for managing the website(s),  but some
references are still around: thanks for reporting, I am going to remove
such elements.

We currently manage the website(s) via the maven site plugin (site
sources are at [1] [2]): the major drawback is that you need to be
committer to contribute documentation; the advantage is that you can
always open an issue on JIRA [3] [4] and attach a patch :-)

Anyway, I've opened [5] for fixing the stuff reported in this e-mail.

Francesco Chicchiriccò

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message