cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XInclude in sitemap.xmap
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:43:10 GMT
On 13/11/2012 05:49, Mansour Al Akeel wrote:
> I am doing two project.
> A personal one with C3.0, and one for a product, and using C2.2.
> This issue is happening with C3.0.
>
> I didn't get a chance to test the files you sent me.

Ok, take a look there, then: using the XInclude transformer should be
pretty straightforward.

> However, from the logs (which are really hard to read), it looks like I am having issues
with the baseUrl.
> I looked into the source, and tried to set baseUrl="full-path-to-my-repo", but that didn't
work either.

Again, please take a look at [1] and [2].

> Would be nice to see a document describing the attributes to be set on each transformer.

XInclude transformer hasn't changed much since C2.1 [3] / C2.2 [4].

> A clear error message can be a lot of help as well.

Definitely: in your case, though, I suspect that something really
"basic" is getting wrong.

Please share your files if you'd like to get more in-depth help.

Regards.

[3] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xinclude-transformer.html
[4] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/985_1_1.html

--