cocoon-users mailing list archives

From DIA Modou <m...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Update probleme with component instance and XMLFileModule package
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:45:06 GMT
hi,

I'm working with coocon 2.1 and tomcat 6.0.32.

I have a code which permit to use an xml file as a global variable. I
build that with a "component instance" and the package
"org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.XMLFileModule" like this:

<component-instance
  class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.XMLFileModule"
  logger="core.modules.input"
  name="userinfos-xml">

  <file
    src="cocoon://auth/userinfos.xml"
    reloadable="true"
    cacheable="true"
    cache-expressions="false" />

</component-instance>

In my "pipelines", i use "userinfos-xml" like this:

<map:match type="regexp" pattern="something.html">
  <map:generate type="xsp" src="something.xsp">
    <map:parameter
      name="role"
      value="{userinfos-xml:/userinfos/authentication/roles}" />
  </map:generate>
</map:match>

When a user is logged the function "cocoon://auth/userinfos.xml" return
his informations of session ("id", "groups", ...) as an xml file. If
user isn't logged, the result is an empty xml file.

My problem is after some hours (~ 8hours) without restarting the
"tomcat" server, the variable "userinfos-xml" is empty even if the user
is logged.

I tried to remove the cache with this configuration:

  <file
    src="cocoon://auth/userinfos.xml"
    reloadable="false"
    cacheable="false"
    cache-expressions="false" />

but, the problem is always persistant. I think that the component
instance isn't updated anymore after some hours

thanks for your helps.