cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Javier Puerto <jpue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two scripts to handle flowscript in one sitemap
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:40:11 GMT
Hi Paul,

I can tell you for 2.2 version, but you can try...

2012/10/5 Paul Joseph <pjoseph@gmail.com>

> Hi there,
>
> I have a flowscript that has a lot of functiofnality (functions).
>

> It is possible for one sitemap to handle more than one flowscript? That
> way I can split this file out into smaller units associated with the
> submenus.

We had the same issue. You can load more than one script, also if I
remember correctly, you can use functions defined in the same sitemap.xmap.
Like a web page, the declaration order is important.

  <map:flow language="javascript">
    <map:script src="flow/utils.js" />
    <map:script src="flow/script1.js" />
    <map:script src="flow/script2.js" />
    <map:script src="flow/scriptN.js" />
  </map:flow>

> (Cocoon 2.1.11,  Apache Tomcat 7, Windows 2008)
>
> brgds
> Paul

Salu2