cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: beginner q: possible to set extension .xsl as type='xslt' by default?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:13:00 GMT
Just for your reference.

Are you using XSLT2.0?  If so you will need to configure Saxon as processor.  Default Xalan
is used.

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.nl/2010/08/using-saxon-instead-of-xalan-with.html

And the best way to get started is indeed using a very simple setup. It will also help us
in debugging your problems.  So try first using a very basic input file, and perhaps 1 or
2 chained transformers, or 1 transformer including another xslt.  If that fails, I'm more
than willing to assist.

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: whatnext [mailto:tom_gracey@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:16 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: beginner q: possible to set extension .xsl as type='xslt' by default?

I just tested a simple .xsl that calls another .xsl and it worked without that error. Many
apologies for the confusion - the error message is obviously a red herring.

Our xsl's are quite substantial and now i guess it must be something else that is causing
it to think its not an .xsl . Perhaps if there was something 'non-standard' in the .xsl  (given
that we are coming from axkit) it would give the error:

Unable to get transformer handler for file:///.... ?