cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: beginner q: possible to set extension .xsl as type='xslt' by default?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:17:01 GMT
This is however not a C2.2. specific issue.

Let me explain how C2.2 works.

Assume you have the following structure
COB-INF
                -data
                                - input.xml
                -xslt
                                -transform1.xsl
                                -transform2.xsl

In your sitemap you can now do
      <map:match pattern="test">
        <map:generate src="data/input.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="xslt/transform1.xsl"/>
       < !—
         you can add another transformer here or you can include it in transform1.xsl  by
using a relative path to current xslt   <xsl:include href="transform2.xsl"/>
        <map:transform src="xslt/transform2.xsl"/>
       -->
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

Hope this gets you started,