cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Édouard Lopez <elo...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: Using cocoon:// protocol in <xsl:import/> (<xsl:include)
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:36:56 GMT
Using cocoon:// allow me to override the cdc-results.xsl if necessary.
If need be, I can use a map:match to use the original cdc-results.xsl or
use a local-cdc-results.xsl that extends/overrides the original
cdc-results.xsl.
So the cocoon:// was here on purpose.

One Solution is to remove the cocoon:// but in my case it break some
functionnalities, as we use the cocoon:// mechanism to load different file.
Another is to keep the cocoon:// protocol in historic2xthml.xsl and
replace the *relative pathes in cdc-results.xsl by one using **the
context:// protocol*. So, I apply this kind of change in cdc-results.xsl :

    -<xsl:import href="../../commons/xsl/toolbox-results.xsl"/>
    +<xsl:import href="*context://*commons/xsl/toolbox-results.xsl"/>

If you got more info about this issue, please share with the community.

Cordialement, Édouard Lopez *tél. :* 05.57.14.25.22 AJLSM 17 rue Vital
carles FR - 33000 Bordeaux tel. +33 (0)5 57 14 25 25

--

Cordialement,
Édouard Lopez

AJLSM