cocoon-users mailing list archives

From André Juffer <andre.juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: [C3] Sting template, passing argument to method
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 09:14:32 GMT
I got this problem solved. As the DTO holds the requested information as
a Map, I added one method that returns a Set<Map.Entry<String, String>>.

With ST it is easy to iterate:

<tribc:socials>
  $statistics.socialEventParticipation: { entry |
    <tribc:social>
      <tribc:name>$entry.key$</tribc:name>
      <tribc:number>$entry.value$</tribc:number>
    </tribc:social>
  }$
</tribc:socials>