cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter D Sparkes <pete...@kitchencharisma.com>
Subject Re: 2.1 Cocoon Forms Formatting Date in Flow
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:27:52 GMT
Hi Robby,

Thank you. have implemented your fix and all now working.

I am sending the mail from flowscript

I have spent hour on this not knowing "formatting is only used for the form itself but you
will
still receive a regular Date object on the server side "

Peter

On 24/09/2012 08:00, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Are you sending the mail from flowscript?  I think the formatting is only used for the
form itself but you will still receive a regular Date object on the server side.  So you probably
need to format it on the server side using plain java.