cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: back button results in a blank
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:57:41 GMT
Well,

I am assuming Paul is using flowscript (continuations) and they 'should' solve the back button
problem for all I know.  But let's first find out which version of cocoon he's using and if
he is indeed using flowscript.

@Paul,
Could you perhaps setup a minimalistic test case and share it so we can test ourselves?

Robby

From: Jos Snellings [mailto:jos.snellings@upperware.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:54 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: back button results in a blank

Hi Paul,

The browser's back button problem is not a specific cocoon one.
I believe that it could have different causes.
It is even browser specific, I believe. The back button is just supposed to show the "previous
viewed resource".
I usually stick to 'restful design principles'. This may help to alleviate back button issues.
As a principle, I never make webapps block the back button.
I know this sounds a bit vague, but it's for the moment my best shot. Anyone else?

Kind regards,
Jos
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Paul Joseph <pjoseph@gmail.com<mailto:pjoseph@gmail.com>>