cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: back button results in a blank
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:15:19 GMT
Yes, sorry about that I am indeed using Flowscript (Cocoon 2.11).

I did read that "back button" issues are confined to IE and FF but not
to Chrome.  I have not confirmed that.

I should do my homework and install the full Flowscript example set that
comes with Cocoon and try it with those.

brgds
Paul