cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bob Harrod <rjhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1 web application base path
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 16:53:40 GMT
Ok, thank you!  I can look at the LinkRewriterTransformer.  Since I'm new
to this, I have some follow up questions:

1. Is this a "plugin" that I have to install or does it exist in the stock
version of cocoon 2.1?

2. The examples reference the transformer from a sitemap context.  Is there
a way to use the LinkRewriterTranformer directly from another transform (as
this transform is actually creating the anchor)?

Thanks so much for your help.

- Bob