cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ok/cancel prompt followed by submit?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:55:55 GMT
If you really want to be safe, let the form submit to an intermediate page
in which you summarise what the user will delete. If the user submits this
page, then delete it. This can be done with continuations, no Javascripts
are needed. The average user just clicks OK on a confirm window without
reading it.