cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject ok/cancel prompt followed by submit?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 14:28:17 GMT
Hi there,

I was wondering how I could do this: prompt the user whether they wish
to proceed or not.  If they want to, the form is submitted if not, not.

I am using Cocoon 2.1.11 and Flowscript/CForms

So, there are a number of rows that the user can select (highlight) and
then click a "Delete" button whereupon I submit the row ids and delete
the rows.  No problem.

The customer has now asked me to put a prompt, to ask the user to
confirm, before the delete actually happens.  I was thinking of a
JavaScript confirm box, and triggering it based on the onclick event
from my Delete button.

But if the users confirms the delete, how do I call the same Delete
button's submit action?

Paul