cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log levels
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 13:27:25 GMT
On 05/02/2012 03:11 PM, Jos Snellings wrote:
> Dear group,
>
> C3:
> Departing from the log4j.xml from the sample configuration I try to
> get rid of the DEBUG-level lines
> from the sitemap and pipelines.
> However, no matter what level I specify for the ROOT logger (logging
> to consoleappender), these DEBUG messages
> keep appearing. I see no other log4j.xml on the classpath. Am I
> overlooking something?

If you talk about current beta log4j has been droped. Create a
src/main/resources/logback.xml (when target is war deploy) or
cl-config/WEB-INF/classes/logback.xml (when you use jetty:run) in your
project and c3 will use that.

HTH

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/