cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: Forms and maps
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:52:06 GMT

 Torsten,
 I understand your points.
 Still, it depends on what are trying to achieve, how much do you have
 time for it and what are your skills and competence. Also, from the
 point of the business view, there is a concept of opportunity costs. It
 may be reasonable to go on with the old framework, even if the newer one
 would be much better. On the other hand, starting with the old one isn't
 smart. So suggestion to start with (or wait for) the stable C3 can be
 very wise decision.

 - mika -