cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: Problem in designing pipelines
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:03:01 GMT
One thing.  By default <map:transform src="exist/xsl/expotree2html.xsl"/> uses Xalan
XSLT processor.  So you can't use XSLT 2.0 unfortunately.  If however you  want to use Saxon
here are some instructions:

[cid:image001.png@01CD0916.CE1A4110]

Robby

From: Patricia Déchandol [mailto:pdechandol@ajlsm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 4:59 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in designing pipelines

Ok, thanks for this explanations.
I says to me that the error must be due to something wrong either in the execution of the
first pipeline or in the XSL if the second pipeline.
Thanks Robby.

Patricia

Le 23 mars 2012 à 16:55, Robby Pelssers a écrit :

The default generator @type is the XML file generator. So if cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children
returns XML you don't need to specify a type on the generator.

Robby