cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: [C3] Working with archetypes [Was Re: parent of parent artifact?]
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:57:07 GMT
Unless you changed the spring application context that is auto-generated using the cocoon block
archetype you should use:

http://localhost:8888/mysite/test.html

Robby

From: Lars Huttar [mailto:lars_huttar@sil.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:55 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Cc: Francesco Chicchiriccò
Subject: Re: [C3] Working with archetypes [Was Re: parent of parent artifact?]

Francesco,
Thanks for your patience. I feel like I'm very close, but I apparently still don't have some
of the concept understood correctly, because things are not working for me.

I generated the myparent, mysite, and mywebapp artifacts as described in your instructions
at http://markmail.org/message/d6m2yidkrfqkslo2 part C.

Then I went into mysite (instead of mywebapp) and ran mvn jetty:run.
Then I created a sitemap in mysite/src/main/resource/COB-INF and gave it a simple match pattern:
      <map:match pattern="test.html">
        <map:read src="test.html" />
      </map:match>

But when I try to exercise this test, by going to http://localhost:8888/test.html in the browser,
I get an empty response (200 OK status but zero bytes of content), and the following error
in mysite\target\work\log\cocoon.log:
2012-03-22 10:32:22,026 ERROR 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet
- Cocoon can't process the request.
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.NoMatchingPipelineException: No pipeline matched the request '/test.html'

Here is a little more context from the log (note that e-17-pub is my version of mysite):

2012-03-22 10:32:22,022 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet
- DispatcherServlet: service servlet=org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet@980484 mountPath=
servletPath= pathInfo=/test.html
2012-03-22 10:32:22,022 INFO  24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor
- Performing GET request at /test.html
2012-03-22 10:32:22,022 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor
- The base URL for this request is file:/C:/Users/HuttarL/Documents/work/c3/theParent/e-17-pub/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/<file:///C:\Users\HuttarL\Documents\work\c3\theParent\e-17-pub\src\main\resources\COB-INF\>
2012-03-22 10:32:22,023 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.AbstractSitemapNode
- PipelinesNode.invoke(/test.html)
2012-03-22 10:32:22,023 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.AbstractSitemapNode
- PipelineNode(caching).invoke(/test.html)
2012-03-22 10:32:22,024 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.AbstractSitemapNode
- MatchNode.invoke(/test.html)
2012-03-22 10:32:22,024 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.MatchNode$MatcherContext
- Matching: expression=, testValue=test.html, result=null
2012-03-22 10:32:22,024 INFO  24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor
- Sitemap execution for /test.html took 1.549768 ms.
2012-03-22 10:32:22,026 ERROR 24024212@qtp-19118752-2 org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet
- Cocoon can't process the request.
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.NoMatchingPipelineException: No pipeline matched the request '/test.html'
    at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:55) ~[cocoon-sitemap-3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT]

Notice that the base URL for the request is e-17-pub/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/
yet Cocoon doesn't seem to be looking at e-17-pub/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap.

Any ideas? Is it really running the webapp instead of the block? In that case do I need to
put a mount command (or equivalent) in the webapp's sitemap to direct URLs to my block?

Thanks,
Lars