cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika M Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject forms and database
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:07:16 GMT
Hi,
trying to figure out, how things should be done with Cocoon.
I like Cforms. I like modular database actions. Some old thread said,
don't try to use them together. One even said, don't use mod-db action
at all, it is deprecated.

I have dynamic forms, forms with dynamic templates. They work fine. Then
I have tables in my database. You get it?
I want to use forms with possibility to validate the fields. CForms
seems nice. But I also want to insert/update the form field values into
database table. I want it to be possible also insert/update multiple
values at a time into multible rows in a database table. I can do both,
but not at a same time.
How should I accomplish that with Cocoon (2.11)?

- mika -