cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Working with archetypes [Was Re: parent of parent artifact?]
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:38:45 GMT
On 3/22/2012 11:09 AM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

> In the root of your project folder you will see a rcl.properties file
> looking sth like this:
>
> #com.nxp.spider2.shared.service%classes-dir=./target/classes
>
> Just comment it out and this will tell the reloading classloader to
> reload files from the target/classes folder.
>
> Robby

Thanks... so this is in the root of the mysite project folder (the
block), correct?
That's the only place I see one so I assume that's the right one.

Does this mean that later, when I deploy the webapp, I should uncomment
the line?
Or maybe a better way to ask the question is, when/under what conditions
should this line be uncommented?

Ugh... I tried this, and now I can't get anything to work...
Even the simple
<map:match pattern="">
<map:read src="welcome.html" />
</map:match>

with
     http://localhost:8888/

gives an empty response, and errors in the cocoon.log. E.g.

2012-03-22 11:35:08,839 DEBUG 13603674@qtp-12812081-0
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor - Setting the baseURL to
blockcontext:/e-17-pub/
2012-03-22 11:35:08,847 ERROR 13603674@qtp-12812081-0
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet - Can't initialize the
RequestProcessor correctly.
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapBuilder$SitemapBuilderException: Can't
build sitemap.
     at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapBuilder.build(SitemapBuilder.java:57)
~[cocoon-sitemap-3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT]
Caused by:
org.apache.cocoon.blockdeployment.BlockContextInitializationException:
There are no block contexts available. Make sure that the
org.apache.cocoon.blockdeployment.BlockDeploymentServletContextListener
is configured correctly in the web.xml.
     at
org.apache.cocoon.blockdeployment.BlockContextURLConnection.<init>(BlockContextURLConnection.java:41)

~[cocoon-block-deployment-1.1.0.jar:na]
2012-03-22 11:35:08,848 ERROR 13603674@qtp-12812081-0
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet - Cocoon can't process the
request.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
     at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet.service(XMLSitemapServlet.java:54)
~[cocoon-servlet-3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT]

Thanks again for working through this.

Lars