cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Working with archetypes [Was Re: parent of parent artifact?]
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:54:51 GMT
Francesco,
Thanks for your patience. I feel like I'm very close, but I apparently
still don't have some of the concept understood correctly, because
things are not working for me.

I generated the myparent, mysite, and mywebapp artifacts as described in
your instructions at http://markmail.org/message/d6m2yidkrfqkslo2 part C.

Then I went into mysite (instead of mywebapp) and ran mvn jetty:run.
Then I created a sitemap in mysite/src/main/resource/COB-INF and gave it
a simple match pattern:
<map:match pattern="test.html">
<map:read src="test.html" />
</map:match>

But when I try to exercise this test, by going to
http://localhost:8888/test.html in the browser, I get an empty response
(200 OK status but zero bytes of content), and the following error in
mysite\target\work\log\cocoon.log:
2012-03-22 10:32:22,026 ERROR 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet - Cocoon can't process the
request.
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.NoMatchingPipelineException: No pipeline
matched the request '/test.html'

Here is a little more context from the log (note that e-17-pub is my
version of mysite):

2012-03-22 10:32:22,022 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet - DispatcherServlet:
service servlet=org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet@980484
mountPath= servletPath= pathInfo=/test.html
2012-03-22 10:32:22,022 INFO  24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor - Performing GET request at
/test.html
2012-03-22 10:32:22,022 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor - The base URL for this
request is
file:/C:/Users/HuttarL/Documents/work/c3/theParent/e-17-pub/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/
2012-03-22 10:32:22,023 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.AbstractSitemapNode -
PipelinesNode.invoke(/test.html)
2012-03-22 10:32:22,023 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.AbstractSitemapNode -
PipelineNode(caching).invoke(/test.html)
2012-03-22 10:32:22,024 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.AbstractSitemapNode -
MatchNode.invoke(/test.html)
2012-03-22 10:32:22,024 DEBUG 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.MatchNode$MatcherContext - Matching:
expression=, testValue=test.html, result=null
2012-03-22 10:32:22,024 INFO  24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor - Sitemap execution for
/test.html took 1.549768 ms.
2012-03-22 10:32:22,026 ERROR 24024212@qtp-19118752-2
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet - Cocoon can't process the
request.
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.NoMatchingPipelineException: No pipeline
matched the request '/test.html'
     at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:55)
~[cocoon-sitemap-3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT]

Notice that the base URL for the request is
e-17-pub/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/
yet Cocoon doesn't seem to be looking at
e-17-pub/./src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap.

Any ideas? Is it really running the webapp instead of the block? In that
case do I need to put a mount command (or equivalent) in the webapp's
sitemap to direct URLs to my block?

Thanks,
Lars