cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Working with archetypes [Was Re: parent of parent artifact?]
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:13:02 GMT
On 3/21/2012 4:03 AM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

> Hi Lars,

Hi, thanks for responding, and sharing details about your setup.

> Can you explain what is the difference between mysite and mywebapp?

No, that's really something I need explained to me... I was following
Francesco's directions in this email
http://markmail.org/message/d6m2yidkrfqkslo2 Part "C", so I'm looking to
him to understand the difference; I was hoping to get at that in my last
email message but I'm not sure I got there.

> Just checking because I'm not sure if mysite is a cocoon block in this
> case.

I believe so ... it was generated using

mvn archetype:generate \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon.archetype-block \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-archetype-block \
-DarchetypeVersion=3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT \ -DgroupId=com.mycompany \
-DartifactId=mysite \ -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT \

-DarchetypeRepository=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Off to lunch... will be looking at this more later.

Lars