cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Working with archetypes [Was Re: parent of parent artifact?]
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:08:45 GMT
Francesco,

I've been following your instructions below, starting from C). It all
seems to work well, but when I get down to "mvn jetty:run", I get the
following error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty-plugin:6.1.26:run (
default-cli) on project theWebapp: Webapp source directory
C:\Users\HuttarL\Docu
ments\work\c3\theParent\theWebapp\target\theWebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT does not
exist -
 > [Help 1]

(I changed "my" to "the" in folder names... minor cosmetic detail.)

I look, and it's true:
      theParent\theWebapp\target\
does not contain a folder named "theWebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT". It only
contains a folder named "classes".
But I don't understand the mvn process well enough to know why such a
folder is expected, or how to fix the problem.

If anyone wants to look at the full "mvn -e -X" stack trace and debug
info, it's here:
     http://www.huttar.net/tmp/mvnerrors.txt

Any help is appreciated!

Lars