cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika M Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: pipeline in flowscript
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:41:09 GMT
getting closer!
No pipeline matched request: registration2.mika

14.3.2012 21:35, Robby Pelssers kirjoitti:

> Try
>
>     var form = new Form("cocoon://registration.mika");
>
> Cheers,
>
> Robby

and you can bind data from your database to the widgets declared in this form definition.
 Hack, you can even use repeaters to get some dynamic behavior or even create form definitions
on the fly but those are more exotic use cases.

> Just one question though.  You only recently started to experiment with C2.11.  Any reason
why you don't switch to C2.2 or C3?

> Back to your question:
>  From flowscript you can access your Java components responsible for retrieving data
from the database. Next you can use the Cocoon forms api to dynamically populate your widgets
with values. This also works vice versa where on a form submit you intercept the widget values
and save them back.